Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
The Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony revolution has been a long time coming. Every business in every industry is rolling out VoIP applications. Vendors are reporting sales of millions of VoIP handsets. VoIP is recognized as the next telephony technology to be deployed.
Smartlink® is deploying multi-service, carrier-grade and high-performance platform that will enable Smartlink® to evolve its core competencies with new services such as the consumer white labeled residential/business Voice over Broadband (VoBB), hosted enterprise services, calling card and call back service, Wholesale Interconnects and much more
Smartlink® offers many services that can be grouped into two categories:
Smartlink® managed services is a comprehensive set of “outsourced, hosted or partitioned” applications including calling card, broadband telephony, call shop, call back, wholesale VoIP switch partitioning:
• Residential Broadband IP Telephony.
• Business Broadband IP Telephony.
• Calling shops.
• Prepaid/Postpaid Calling Card.
• PC/Mobile hand-set softphone.
Wholesale Carrier Voice
Smartlink® Wholesale Services operates a global infrastructure of carrier interconnects and direct routes through various switching facilities. Specific focus is given to providing high quality termination services to niche destinations in developing markets around the World.
Through our long standing relationships with direct customers and suppliers including PTTs, competitive carriers and unique direct route operators, Smartlink® has a regional focus on inbound and outbound traffic facilitated by:
• Global high quality, competitive termination rates
• Dedicated account managers
• Smartlink® International Voice Gateways
• 24 X 7 X 365 NOC and customer support
• Dynamic and customized routing procedures to maintain premium quality
• commitment for all customers’ requirements.
• CLI and roaming supported
• Accurate Billing